Friday, July 10, 2015

I have been studying Mandarin with Dennis for a few years now. I really likes how he is able to adapt to your pace, push you to make good progress and is able to answer or at least discuss any question (that even my native speaking wife would not know how to answer).
There is no secret that to learn Mandarin you will make progress based on the amount of time your are dedicating to it, not solely on the time you spend in class or the teacher you chose. If you do spend some time to study regularly then Dennis is very good at making that studying to really pay off, make your progress much faster, address any issue you may have and give you the tools you need to work on those.
There is no way I could get to the level I am at now without the help of Dennis and the regular 1-on-1 tutoring lessons.

- Matthieu J

No comments: